The Club operates a modern floating pen system which includes a 200m Collector Jetty enabling visiting boats to tie up alongside and enjoy the facilities that the Club provides. The marina has been awarded 4 1/2 stars by the Marina Industry Association, the highest in Western Australia & is also International “Clean Marina” Level 3 Accredited.
- 212 floating marina – berths of various sizes from 10m – 22m
- 200m long Collector Jetty for casual stays
- Works wall for minor repairs and easy load/unload access
- Shower and laundry facilities
- Marina trolleys
- Bar & restaurant facilities
- Free BBQ facilities
- Water and power to each marina pen
- 105 hardstand bays
- Hardstand works area
- Trailer boat launch ramps
- Car parking for Members
- Ice and takeaway drinks available
- Easy access to the Indian Ocean and Peel Estuary
- Fuel and pump-out facilities nearby
- Boat lifting facilities adjacent
- Nearby chandlery store
Applicants must be an Ordinary Member to apply for a pen or hardstand bay. Please fill out an Expression of Interest form (link below), sign & return, together with your insurance Certificate of Currency showing $10m legal liability cover & current boat registration. Once we receive your application, we shall be in contact with you ASAP to advise whether there is a suitable pen/bay available.
We do encourage applicants to be active members of the Club, the MOFSC is so much more than a storage facility.
Please contact Marina Operations on 9535 6251 or at email@example.com