Our Powerboat section enjoys many great events during the year, there is a mix of estuary and ocean events all designed for all those who love to have fun on the water.
Every month of the year is a good one even if the weather is not! The club organizes trips including:
- “Pigs Day Out” – a convoy to Garden Island’s Pig Trough Bay.
- “Ladies Day” – a leisurely cruise with all boats skippered by women.
- “Southern Expedition” – a trip down to Bunbury and Geographe Bay.
- “Northern Expedition” – what else, a trip north. 2016 Northern Club Crawl
- “Rottnest Convoy” – yes, you guessed it, power to Rottnest Island.
- “Pinjarra Putalong” – an annual cruise up the Murray River.
- “Australia Day Flotilla” – the best day to celebrate Australia Day in the Peel region.
- “Mothers Day Car Safari” – not quite to Africa but you might see some tigers in your travels.
- “Camp Quality Day” – giving kids and families affected by cancer a day to remember.
If you wish to participate in the power events or wish to find out more information please contact the club.
Sat 21st & Sun 22nd of October – 11am