August 6 @ 7:00 am
Hello Fishers and Friends
2021-2022 MOFSC Season for Monthly Fishing Comps has arrived! I have attached the rules and nomination forms for you. Hard copies will also be at the club.
Here are a few of the key points to keep in mind;
- Every year, every fisher is to complete an Individual nomination form once
- Every competition, every fisher must enter the competition – write name on the entry envelope and add to yellow box
- Payment can be made to the office or put into the entry envelope ($10/comp or $60 per season. Juniors aged 6-17 enter free)
- Only weigh-in 1 fish per specie (Snapper for this comp is one specie, and can be pink OR queen)
- Fishing competitions are the first full weekend of the month – October to August (11 comps)
- Visitors can only enter 3 competitions
- Annual awards – need to enter 4 comps minimum. All fishers entering 6 comps or more go in the draw for a special prize
- Start 7am and finish with weigh-in at the club 3pm Sundays
- Come to weigh-in even if you don’t have a fish to weigh in – enjoy the fellowship and the generosity of our sponsors
This year there is also a Boat/team award – there is no additional fee – maximum 3 in a Boat/team – you do not have to fish together and do not have to be in a boat.
Fishing Shirts are available for $25
Let me know if you have any questions,
Thanks to those of you who have already filled in your nomination forms, I have receipts for some people still.
See you Sunday – wishing you great fishing
Next Fishing Competition: Sat/Sun 6th & 7th November (1st weekend of each month)
Register @ 7am on Saturday| Weigh-in 3pm Sunday
Show off your skills in our monthly Fishing Competition!
$10 per competition or $60 for the season
All members welcome – Juniors are free!
If you wish to fish off the Club vessels please contact the Club to register your interest on 9535 6251 or firstname.lastname@example.org